Tendring District Council would like to thank our main event sponsors for supporting the 2023 event.
To log your interest in becoming a sponsor at future events, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tendring District Council would like to thank our media partners for supporting the 2023 event.
To log your interest in becoming a media partner at future events, email the team at email@example.com
Event Supporters 2023:
Tendring District Council would also like to thank the following who have supported the Council in staging the 2023 event:
- Abellio Greater Anglia
- Black Jacket Group
- Clacton Aero Club
- Clacton Pier
- Clacton Shopping Village
- Community Voluntary Services Tendring (CVST)
- East of England Ambulance Service
- Essex County Fire & Rescue
- Essex Police
- Essex Police Marine Unit
- Essex RAYNET
- Flightline UK
- Gunfleet Sailing Club
- Hedingham & Chambers
- JB Protect Security Services
- Leisure Hire Marquees
- Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- MRL Productions
- The Public Art Company
- Plush Mobile Toilets
- Rotary Club of Clacton-on-Sea
- St John Ambulance
- TSA Consulting-Air Display Management
- Tendring District Council Services
- Veolia Waste Management & Recycling Services
To log your interest in becoming an event sponsor or supporter at future events, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship: (Now closed for 2023).
This major well-established event is a great platform for mass exposure of your business
and the perfect opportunity for your business name to be promoted to thousands of people, raising brand awareness, potential lead generation and positive PR.
The benefits of sponsorship include:
- Brand awareness.
- Extensive local, regional and national media/press coverage (television, radio etc).
- reaching a wide and varied audience.
- Exclusive access to the hospitality area.
- Networking opportunities with other businesses and dignitaries.
- A prime way to showcase the area to potential clients.
The audience comprises of locals, flight enthusiasts and visitors from across the UK and Europe and attracts ABC1, C2 and D people of all ages and social groups.
Research shows that the event contributes significantly to the local economy by increasing visitor numbers and spend attracting in the region of 250,000 over the two days.
E-mail the team to express and interest for future events email@example.com
Hospitality: (Now closed for 2023).
Hospitality tickets enable you to enjoy exclusive access to the show away from the crowds. Located central site, the hospitality area is set in an ideal spot set against the backdrop of Clacton Seafront.
Hospitality tickets can be purchased via our partner overseeing the area, the Black Jacket Group, and are priced at £59.50 for Thursday 24th August (the hospitality area will be open from 11am until 8.30pm, a hot evening snack will be provided) and £51.50 for Friday 25th August (the hospitality area will be open from 11am until 6pm).
(Please note that tickets are sold out for Thursday).
Included in the ticket price is-
- A welcome drink.
- A three course meal with wine.
- Unlimited tea & coffee.
- An official souvenir programme.
- A chance to meet the flight teams.
- A cash bar.
- Private toilet facilities.
- and much more.
Advertising: (Now closed for 2023).
- Official souvenir programme A4 product – (Niche A4).
- 8500 copies.
- Printed on high quality magazine stock – pagination of 76 pages (inc cover).
- Content includes news, flight schedule, timings and aircraft information.
- In the lead up to the event Newsquest LocaliQ will be running regular news stories in all relevant titles and websites with a detailed preview the week before; in addition, there will be live reports, photos and tweets across the two days via websites and social media pages.
- Contact Zara Hynes, Direct Dial: 01206 508307, Mobile: 07920 503688, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org